Ski tours in Bregenzerwald
With the skis to the summit
Experience ski tours through the unspoilt nature, alongside the deserted hills and through snowy conifer forests up to the summits. Ski tours in Bezau lead you via wonderful paths all the way up to the most stunning views and deep powder snow slopes.
The upper terminus Baumgarten is the perfect starting point for your ski tour. From there you can walk on your skis through the Niedere-Winterstaude area. The region shown only a minor risk of avalanches and is therefore especially perfect for beginners.
For a proper ski tour you will need
- Preparation: get information about the weather, the route and the risk of avalanches in advance
- Tour skis: theses skis are shorter and broader and therefore more suitable for deep powder snow
- Tour ski binding: the ascent is far more easier if you don’t attach your heel
- Fur to put underneath the skis: with this fur pits the skis won’t slide back after every step
- Telescope sticks: adjust the sticks according to the slope and the snow conditions
- Avalanche gear: your safety shall always come first
- Catering: take drinks and snacks with you
If you are planning your first ski tour, you can benefit from ski tour courses and guided ski tours. You should not be alone on your first ski tour. After a bit of practise you will find this way of exploring the winter landscapes quite enjoyable.
The Post Bezau Hotel is via shuttle service only 3 minutes away from the lift, which will take you to the starting point of your ski tour in Bregenzerwald. Enjoy the benefits of this 4-star superior hotel and send us your no obligation holiday enquiry or book your room online.no-obligation enquiry