Concerts and cabaret in Austria
Concerts in Bregenz in Austria
Bregenz has not only been popular with culture enthusiasts for the Bregenz Festival on the floating stage, but also for the Seelax –another cultural highlight. The Seelax is smaller and rather alternative, but still well known and loved by a certain audience. This festival takes place every year in the spring.
Initially planned as a complement to the Bregenz Festival in the summer, the Seelax soon became an independent festival in its own right, in the spring.
Highlights and Concerts in Bregenz in Austria
This year the Seelax team has again compiled a diverse programme with artists from all over the world. Popular comedians like Helge Schneider and Ingolf Lück, the Bavarian Gstanzln, the Portuguese Danças Ocultas from Kap Verde will perform.
- 26.04.12 Unterbiberger Hofmusik
- 27.04.12 Weiherer
- 27.04.12 Christoph & Lollo
- 30.04.12 Bernd Kohlhepp
- 03.05.12 Gianmaria Testa Quartett
- 04.05.12 Souad Massi
- 05.05.12 Sigi Zimmerschied
- 09.05.12 Céline Rudolph
- 10.05.12 Vince Ebert
- 11.05.12 Ars Vitalis
- 12.05.12 Horst Evers
- 15.05.12 Alfred Dorfer
- 16.05.12 Alfred Dorfer
- 18.05.12 Geschwister Pfister mit dem Jo Roloff Trio
- 19.05.12 Geschwister Pfister mit dem Jo Roloff Trio
- 23.05.12 Heinrich Pachl
- 24.05.12 Andreas Rebers
- 25.05.12 Herbert Pixner Projekt
- 26.05.12 Tina Teubner
- 27.05.12 Kitty Hoff & Forêt - Noire
Enjoy concerts and cabaret in Austria and visit the Seelax festival from 26th April to 27th May 2012 in the Freudenhaus in Bregenz. As the Post Bezau Hotel is only half an hour away from the Seelax venue, you can quickly return to the hotel after the performances.
Friday, May 7th 2010: Museum Architecture Tour II
- A visit to the EGG Museum with the Innenleben Exhibition in Vorarberg followed by a guided tour with David Fussenegger – from design to production and a visit to the Thomas Bohle Ceramic Workshop. Afterwards enjoy a tradtional Vorarlberg “Kasknopfle” spaetzle dinner in Bad Kehlegg.
Friday, 13th August 2010 – Museum Architecture Tour III
- A visit to the EGG Museum – with the Innenleben Exhibition in Vorarlberg followed by a visit to the Angelika Kaufmann Museum in Schwarzenberg followed by the old tower in Bezau and the final stop at the Villa Maund Schoppernau.
If you would like to see the ‘Innenleben’ Exhibition or be part of one of the Architecture Tour dates send an online enquiry to the team at Hotel Post Bezau now. The team at your four star design hotel in Vorarlberg is looking forward to hearing from you and will also gladly offer their advice regarding these architecture exhibitions in Austria.