Spa hotel Post Bezau in Austria: Premium Services
Included Services - Your Hotel Room in the Bregenzerwald Forest
Your Spa Hotel Post Bezau in Austria: Premium Services at Your Hotel
With the Hotel Post Premium Board you will be spoilt from early morning until late at night. Here is an overview of the premium services included in your room rate at Hotel Post Bezau in Austria:
- At Hotel Post Bezau you stay exclusively in spacious, stylishly furnished rooms and suites. All rooms have their own balcony, bathrooms, TV, mini-bar (Samina Power Sleeping Rooms excluded) and everything you would expect from a four star supreror spa hotel. All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- For the duration of your stay you will be given a cosy bathing robe, bathing slippers and cosmetic products from the Susanne Kaufmann skin care range.
- The breakfast buffet offers many regional specialities from the Bregenzerwald Forest farmers and dairy-makers.
- In the evening you will expect a brilliant culinary finale, a 4-course gourmet meal prepared by our award-winning culinary team, accompanied by the recommendations of our sommelier and a carafe of cool spring water. It is important to us that your four-course menu is served personally by our team, only the salad and the selection of cheese you will choose from a buffet. Of course, we always offer you choices and vegeterian meals. We also consider all kinds of diets and allergies. (If not consumed we give a 20 Euro deduction.)
- You can also choose the Premium Pension Post Detox option, based on the dietary rules of the traditional Chinese medicine. In this case you get for breakfast a hot grain cereal, at lunch veggie soup broth, quinoa or rice porridge with market-fresh steamed vegetables, protein and a warm fruit compote. In the evening we serve a potage, rice porridge and vegetable. The detoxification process is additionally supported by a mixtures of Chinese herbal teas.
- Daily between 3pm and 5pm afternoon tea is served consisting of buffet and soft drinks.
- The use of the spacious spa area with indoor pool, bio sauna, steam bath, garden sauna, panorama sauna, open-air whirlpool, beautiful roof terrace with all year heated saltwater pool and sun deck is of course included in your premium half-board.
- Fresh fruit, herbal tea and vitalised spring water await you in the wellness area daily between 7am and 9.00pm.
- The use of the fitness room which is equipped by the well-known sports equipment manufacturer Technogym is included.
- Look forward to varied sports programmes such as Qi Gong, Nordic Walking, Stretching, Active awakening and muscle training by the Tulot Method.
- Free rent of mountain bikes (also for children) and toboggans and sleds, hiking poles as well as rucksacks.