Dr. med. Michaela Janetschek
Acupuncture specialist and general practitioner
Dr. Janetschek provides a comprehensive diagnosis, combining the approaches of western medicine with the criteria of traditional Chinese medicine. Both schools of thought are used to form the foundation she uses to select the most appropriate means of treatment for you. Conventional and complementary medicine should not be separated; and here they are applied together to support the body in its pursuit of health.
- Medical school at the University of Innsbruck and the University of Freiburg
- General practitioner training at the state hospitals in Bludenz and Bregenz
- Experience at Dr. Jungblut’s practice in Bregenz and Dr. König’s practice in Dornbirn
- Certificate from the Austrian Chamber of Medicine for acupuncture
- Ongoing continuing and further training in traditional Chinese medicine with Claude Diolosa, et cetera
- Certified emergency physician
TREATMENT METHODS USING TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE AT HOTEL POST BEZAU
- TCM detox cuisine
- Facial Rejuvenation by Virginia Dorn
- Weight reduction based on TCM. Lose weight and detoxify according the principles of TCM.
- Immunotherapy based on TCM. Support of the immune system and strengthening of the body’s energies according the principles of TCM.
- NEW: De-stress treatment. Treatment of chronic exhaustion caused by stress, burnout, depress and sleep disturbances.
Dr. Janetschek in the Susanne Kaufmann Spa at Hotel Post Bezau
She has worked in her private practice for traditional Chinese medicine and general medicine in Frastanz (Austria) since 2014. Beginning in November 2015, Dr. Janetschek will support Dr. Klett at the Susanne Kaufmann Spa Bezau.
Dr. Janetschek’s SCHEDULE
- Every Monday and Friday
Reimbursement: members of public health funds are able to claim partial reimbursement for the treatments received. After submitting proof of payment, your insurance company will refund a portion of the treatment costs. Various additional insurance plans also pay for the costs of complimentary medical services such as acupuncture. You can receive more detailed information from your insurance company.