Time for the family
Pentecost holidays at Hotel Post
For families, holidays means spending time together, going off on holiday or taking off on excursions. We spend more time out of the house between the months of May and August than we do the entire rest of the year. When looking for a destination for the whole family, one often realises that it is not so easy to find a place that equally the parents and the kids.
For the coming Pentecost holidays, we asked our staff what makes staying at Hotel Post Bezau with children so special and what excursion option the Bregenz Forest has to offer.
During the Pentecost holidays, the children can look forward to activities every afternoon including
- A baking class
- An arts and crafts afternoon
- an afternoon with face painting
What excursions do you recommend?
From Bezau, you can quickly reach numerous family excursion destinations in the immediate vicinity as well as in the neighbouring border triangle.
- Understanding farming. Our cosmetic producer Ingo Metzler has created a one-of-a-kind project where kids and grown-ups alike can get to know the topics of farming and agriculture up close and personal.
- Real life experience nature show Dornbirn. Encounter a science lab, take a look inside, play and experiment.
- Lake Constance boat ride in Bregenz. Round-trip excursions and cruises to numerous destinations on Lake Constance.
- Ravensburger Spieleland. The biggest playroom in the world.
And much, much more. Simply ask at reception about additional excursion destinations in the vicinity.
Why do kids like staying with us so much?
We give our smaller guests the same attention that we do the adults. There are kid’s menus, a playroom, ping-pong, billiards and bicycles that can be borrowed. We offer special treatments in the spa for the little ones as well as those who are a little bigger. At Hotel Post, there is no boredom; just a whole lot of fun!
Would you like to spend Pentecost with your family at Hotel Post in Bezau? Then send us a no-obligation room enquiry right now.