TCM Detox Cuisine.
Breakfast: Mango smoothie
Purée the juice of 1 orange, the flesh of half a mango and 1 banana until smooth. Top up with hot water as required and drink slowly. 1 pot of cleansing tea.
Snack: 1 apple. Antioxidant, alkalizing, detoxifying
Lunch: Red lentil soup
1 small onion, 1 carrot, 1 small bulb of celeriac, 2 medium potatoes, 1 tsp of olive oil, 250 ml of vegetable broth, 2 tbsp of red lentils, herb salt. Finely dice the onion, cut the carrot into fine slices, dice the celeriac, peel and dice the potatoes. Heat the oil and sweat the onions, add the carrot, celeriac and potatoes, sauté everything well and add the vegetable broth. Bring to the boil, cover and steam for about 8 minutes. Wash the lentils, add them to the soup and steam for a further 8 minutes. Season with the herb salt. 1 pot of alkaline tea.
Snack: Matcha Latte. Matcha is ground green tea and has a particularly high concentration of antioxidants. Mix 1 cup of milk substitute (soy, almond, coconut milk, etc.) with ½ teaspoon matcha powder and heat up. Heat either with a milk frother or in a pot. If necessary, sweeten with 1 teaspoon honey.
Dinner: Vegetable curry
Steam 150 g of potato (diced), 1 small bulb of fennel (diced), 2 carrots, 1 shallot and 10 g of ginger (both finely chopped) with a little cumin and curry powder in 1 tsp of oil. Add 100 ml of vegetable broth, cover, and allow everything to simmer for about 15 minutes. Serve with 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
TCM Detox Yoga
2nd Exercise: These are the four stages of pranayama:
- Puraka (inhalation) A unique inhalation is referred to as Puraka. This process of inhalation should be calm and, above all, even.
- Abhyantara Kumbhaka (break after inhalation) After inhaling, a conscious break is taken as a second step. The air flow is interrupted, the air is kept in the lungs and there is no movement in the body.
- Rechaka (exhale) The third stage refers to the exhalation. Just as with inhalation, calmness and regularity is required. The speed, however, depends on the particular breathing exercise and may differ from inhalation. Normally you need to engage the muscels to inhale, while when exhaling the relaxation of these is sufficient. During Pranayama breathing exercises, the air is often released quickly from the lungs.
- Bahya Kumbhaka (pause after exhaling) The fourth stage of breathing may seem strange to most beginners. Because after exhaling a break is taken. This closes the circle and the process starts again. The eternal cycle of the breath
TCM Detox Feel Good tip pranayama breathing
- Pranayama reduces the toxins in our body. The immune system is strengthened, which reduces the susceptibility to diseases.
- Pranayama improves the self-control of the mind and the body. The conscious control of the breath allows you to better control emotions. A clear mind leads to better decisions.
- Pranayama teaches us how to breathe properly. With yoga breathing we increase the capacity of our lungs and bring more oxygen to the body.
- Pranayama helps us with digestion. With the right kind of breathing, one stimulates the metabolism and thus improves the overall well-being.
- Pranayama is a spiritual experience and takes us on a journey through body and mind (much like meditation).
- Pranayama promotes concentration and focus on the essentials. One is less easily distracted, which reduces stress and relaxes the body. The mindful control of breathing leads to more serenity and inner peace.
TCM Detox Treatment
Detox oil scrub
A gentle body peeling for detoxification and deacidification with sesame oil and apricot kernels. With the exfoliating particles dead skin cells are removed, which can better renew the underlying skin and subsequent products can be better absorbed. In addition, the exfoliation stimulates the metabolism and supports the discharge. Subsequent massage in a body care product of your choice. We recommend the Resculping oil.